Community Mental Health Survey 2015
This survey looks at the experiences of people who received care in the community for a mental health condition. The survey has been running since 2003.
Information on this survey from other survey years can be found using the filter bar on the right of this page. You can contact the Survey Coordination Centre about this survey by email.
In this category, you will find documents and materials relating to the survey. This includes the patient facing materials, such as the covering letters and questionnaire, and materials needed by NHS Trusts to meet the requirements of the survey’s ethical and information governance approvals.
Instructions and Guidance
In this category, you will find all the instruction and guidance materials needed by an NHS Trust or approved contractor to implement the survey. It also includes documents to help support NHS Trusts with the contractual arrangements for working with an approved contractor
- Data cleaning guidance.doc
- Data entry spreadsheet.xls
- Final data checklist.doc
- Sample construction spreadsheet care cluster only.xls
- Sample construction spreadsheet.xls
- Sample declaration form for in-house.doc
- Sample declaration form for trusts using a contractor.doc
- Sampling instructions.pdf
- Survey development report.pdf
- Survey guidance manual for in-hous.pdf
- Survey guidance manual for trusts using a contractor.pdf
- Webinar for trusts and contractors_slides.ppt
- Weekly monitoring for contractors.xls
- Weekly monitoring for in-house.xls
Analysis and Reporting
In this category, you will find reports and datasets that can help support any analysis you might want to do and help to explain the survey results more widely.
In this category, you will find benchmark reports for the survey.View all Benchmark Reports available for this survey