Children and Young People's Patient Experience Survey 2004
This section details the development and pilot testing of a survey for young patients and their parents/carers, for use in the NHS Patient Survey Programme.
Design and Development
In this category, you will find documents relating to the design and development stage of the survey. This includes the survey development report detailing the full development process for the survey, ethical and information governance approvals.
In this category, you will find the survey materials. These include the dissent posters which should be displayed in each trust throughout the sampling month or period.
- Core questionnaire 0-11.pdf
- Core questionnaire 12-15.pdf
- First mailing letter 0-11.doc
- First mailing letter 12-15.doc
- First mailing letter 16-17.doc
- Pre publicity material.doc
- Pre survey article for public.doc
- Pre survey article for staff.doc
- Second mailing letter 0-11.doc
- Third mailing letter 12-15.doc
- Third mailing letter 16-17.doc
- Third mailing letter 0-11.doc
Instructions and Guidance
In this category, you will find all the instruction and guidance materials needed by an NHS Trust or approved contractor to implement the survey. It also includes documents to help support NHS Trusts with the contractual arrangements for working with an approved contractor.